Need help on Mara gearing for PVP

steoop

Hi Guys,

Just needing some help with mara gearing. Currently I'm full conq nearly BIS with power mods (only 3 more pieces to go).

Current max Main hand Dmg is 1584 inside WZ, but I'm seeing mara's with full conq BIS with 1678 max main hand DMG.

There seems to be a big difference. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Grimjaw

Hi Guys,

Just needing some help with mara gearing. Currently I'm full conq nearly BIS with power mods (only 3 more pieces to go).

Current max Main hand Dmg is 1584 inside WZ, but I'm seeing mara's with full conq BIS with 1678 max main hand DMG.

There seems to be a big difference. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Grimjaw

Do you have all of your datacrons?

Are you switching gear inside the warzone?

Are the others in actual full conq, or min maxing vs bolster with PvE gear?

List your set of mods and enhancements? What you may think is BIS may not be.

What does switching gear inside WZ do?

Screws with Bolster. Example: Switching offhands causes you to lose stats. However if you switch the offhand, then the main hand, it sometimes comes back.

I've done full gear swtiches inside warzones and gotten awful results (Less bonus damage mostly, and some HP issues), yet if I zone in with the gear I'd switch to on, it's fine. Same buffs, stims, etc. I've had an issue where ear and implant switches did not bolster correctly unless you enter in with them on, however that was two patches ago on my Jugg.

There's also the issue with the skills not showing damage appropriately, but according to BW, they do damage on the back end appropriately.

Mostly there is just not enough time at the start of the match for me to really screw around testing stuff, so I only know about the recent OH/MH stuff, but i've heard of other slots being problems. Likewise, it could literally be like the skill damage tooltips being wrong - it may be just showing low (in error) but is actually at appropriate levels.