Aug Pre Orders

mikeasic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense when a product first comes out people rush and get it. Pre-orders work the same.

A ton of people pre-ordered the week pre-orders first came out.

Less people pre-ordered on a random date like Aug 19th.

Edit:

We might see September be a bit slow as well. I didn't pre-order unstil the was a release date. I bet there is a bulk of pre-orders similar to myself who didn't pre-order until there was a release date.

Edited by ruktuim

Yup, I redeemed my code on 7/28, still not in.

Ya, that's what I've been reading from everyone.

Lots of 27th people saying they are in.

I think a lot of people are still waiting for an email, which is a mistake. Before the wipe the forum had a stick that said emails maybe delayed or lost. They said to just check to see if the play button was activated. The button maybe activated hours before you get the email.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=66561&postcount=6438

This more or less says we are getting in tomorrow!

Stephen Ried :)

To quote him:

What this means is that tomorrow, you'll effectively start to see the pre-order timeline expand. You'll see people who have pre-ordered later than July getting invites.

I would hope we see more pre-orders later than July. There are only a few days left in July who aren't in.

The day after that, more people will be invited. We're actually planning to invite more tomorrow than today, and invite the same number again on Thursday - at which point we'll be into the original 'five days of Early Game Access'.

Sounds to me like the rest of July and maybe Aug will be invited tomorrow. Thursday we may see all of September (which may have had a spike in preorders because of launch date announced) and October.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.