The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Class Rep Debate on Twitchtv

Wichahpi

I would like to Host a debate for the potential Class Reps. Here whatI am Planning:

Sat July 27 Starting at 2:30 pm all times are CST/CDT

Operative / Sniper - 3pm

Sorcerer / Assassin - 4pm

Mercenary / Powertech - 5pm,

Marauder / Juggernaut - 6pm

Sun July 28 Starting at 2:30 pm CST/CDT

Scoundrel / Gunslinger - 3pm

Sage / Shadow - 4pm

Commando / Vanguard - 5pm

Sentinel / Guardian - 6pm

Each class rep will have up to 15mins on why they think they should be the Class Rep. Then there will be up to 30 mins of questions and answers. Closing statements from each rep. Closing statements from the rep have to be kinda short to the point only have 15mins for this until next class debate.The questions will come either by me or the viewer or question that are posted here that they would like answers from. I can't ask all question that may be asked due to time. I want to keep it 1 hour for each class rep. One so it does not get boring to fast and I will try my best to stay on subject. Would like a few to help with this if possible.

This will be done on http://www.twitch.tv/sekket/old.

any question need to be posted here if you can not make it to the live event. Remember not all question will make it in the debate. Here is how I like it posted:

Class - Sage

Question: What is your experience has a healer and Dps?

Class reps candidates I need you to post:

Class - Sage

Forum Name/Main toon Name/Server - Wichahpi/Sekket/The Shadowlands

lets see what happens.

Again, help would be great and I will be using Skype with the candidates so please have that downloaded and ready each candidates will get my skype info and I would like to before the debate to get with you all to make sure everyone can get on etc.....

Any additional info will be posted here..