The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Leveling Problem

TheTaintedLord

I have a rather annoying problem that I need a bit of help with. I'm a level 34 on my main and my quests require me to go to areas that are far to high for me. I manage to beat the quests and end up so far behind that it takes me forever to catch up and actually complete the Story Line. I've done the bonus quests on most of the planets. Now the XP is becoming to small and I have to do so much that by the time I do level up and I complete the quest I have the same problem over and the XP just gets smaller due to level changes. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to level up faster?

I have a rather annoying problem that I need a bit of help with. I'm a level 34 on my main and my quests require me to go to areas that are far to high for me. I manage to beat the quests and end up so far behind that it takes me forever to catch up and actually complete the Story Line. I've done the bonus quests on most of the planets. Now the XP is becoming to small and I have to do so much that by the time I do level up and I complete the quest I have the same problem over and the XP just gets smaller due to level changes. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to level up faster?

Do some side quests or something. You only need to do non-story quests on like every other planet. If you do all the side quests and bonus objectives you should be high enough to totally skip the next planet. How are you possibly running out of quests your level to do?

Edit: I do each flashpoint once. I do a warzone once in a while, usually about once a planet. I never do a heroic unless it gives an orange I want. Doing that I'm constantly way overleveled for everything. Like I said, I have to skip every other planet except for the mandatory class story quests. I'm just not understanding how it's even possible for you not to have any quests left that are low enough. Even if you did nothing but quests since level 1 and never used any of the EXP buffs the game hands out like candy you should still be overleveled all the time.

Edited by Lachryphage