LFM for NiM Progression

MistyKat

Our group is currently 1/7 NiM SV and 4/5 NiM TFB. :rod_tongue_p:Operation times are Monday and Tuesday, from 6:00PM PST to 10:00PM PST.

We are currently looking for one solid Tank :csw_bluesaber:(Prefer shadow but would consider others). We would expect you to be well versed in all ops and know your class inside out. We are also looking for another Gunslinger :csw_blaster:and would expect the same.

If interested please contact me in game on Mistykatt or Raev'yn or PM through our website with forum name Noelle.

Other apps may be considered and tryouts will be necessary.

Thank You,

Noelle :cool:

***Edited: New Raid days/times and Cleared more content.

Edited by MistyKat
New Raid days/times and Cleared more content.

I ran with you guys tonight on my 3463 aim heals also got my underworld relic in a pug after the run. I got a slinger itemized with barrels minus initiative enhancements and underworld relics. Also got a 40k vg similarly in full 72s shield augged. If you guys are having trouble picking up itemized full underworld players hit me back. Cant seem to find any link on your site or forums to apply Edited by MattBajaBoy

I am looking to be apart of a permanent nim group with my sentinel (this is erexion). I ran with you guys and seemed like our overall dps was sufficient to beat those enrage timers. My only issue is I cannot run sunday nights because that is when I will be running nim progression on my shadow tank with my prog group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trialing a potential RDPS candidate for our NiM Team.

Also looking for 1-2 more any role for our alt group that run's Thurs 6-10pm PST. We've completed all HM content and are ready to start NiM progression. Would be willing to help potential candidates get their gear before starting NiM content.