Looking for a guild to level in

Vangreal

My brother and I are getting back into the game and wouldn't mind being in a guild community. We are currently playing our Republic toons more, but wouldn't be opposed to joining a Imperial guild with our Imp characters as well. Mostly we are into PVE but would definately be up for world pvp and group pvp queues. Right now we are just enjoying the story. We both have a fairly long list of MMO's that we've played, and are just looking for a casual, fun guild that kinda does a little of everything. Also, we are both mature players, myself I have a wife and son so our play time is based around that quite a bit. Can't level up my little smuggler and my toons at the same time unfortunately, not yet anyway :)

Thank you for reading!

I have the following characters Republic Side...

30 Guardian Tank

15 Scoundrel healer

Imperial Side I have...

42 Mercenary (unspec'd currently)

12 Sith Assassin (unspec'd currently)

My brother is playing the following..

15 Vanguard Tank

and considering a Marauder or Assassin for the Imperial Side.

RANGER BATTALION is looking for more people. 439 members, Guild bank, Team speak channel and a website are available. Lots of people leveling and you are guaranteed a spot on a raid group if you want it when you hit 55.

<infinite Empire> pvp base empire guild. We're gearing our pvp A team for rwz and taking new members to join our reg premade teams. We also occasionally pve. We've progress through hm tfb and snv. We use ventrilo, not required unless your applying rwz team try-outs or for ops. We also have the 10% boosts for low levels looking for a new home. We're 300+ big and growing! fill free to let me know if your interested on the forums or just msg me or a guildie ingame