Ahto City Eu new LFG channel.

Jacobites

New server wide LFG channel has been setup on Ahto City Eu server named AhtoCityEvents. The channel will be used for organising Flashpoints, Operations, Heroic missions and other events which require a group.

On what has imo the best community of any online game 'City of Heroes' a similar sytem was in place where the community created such channels to organise and advertise various events throughout the years. These channels made getting mission, taskforces etc much easier to organise and inturn helped create a fantastic community.

If you would like an invite to the channel please message: Draith, Kurishio, Emor, Zyzzi, Rayn, Malishade or Skylander.

Edit: The channel has now been set to open to all, simply type /cjoin AhtoCityEvents

Edited by Jacobites

Wut up Ahto City!

Squeegee/Slowmo here.

Great initiative Jacobites - I've added this channel to my general tab as well as created a tab exclusively for it :)

In keeping with shameless bumps, here's a link to HealbotChronicles, my Youtube channel. I've already uploaded several Ahto City Warzones and I intend to keep doing so in the future, as well as add more content like guides/tutorials, footage of Operations runs and more.

I put the names of all players (even Empire) participating in a video in the tags, so if you think you're in one of my vids, just search '<your name> ahto city pvp' and any one you're in should pop up!

GJ with the channel Jacob and I look forward to getting involved in some server-wide events in the future.

• 3 weeks later...