The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Visual bugs with certain sets

Raiellyn

Just wanted to make sure that two problems were noted, regarding both the new addition of Mira's set and the slightly older "Inquisitor's Exatled" armor that you can get from the Legacy vendor on Dromund Kaas.

1. Mira's headband doesn't seem to animate properly. When my character is running, drawing a weapon, or in any way "leaning forward" from the default stance, the headband clips into her forehead. Also, I can only bring this up specifically regarding the female body-type 1 model, but the green undershirt seems to have this weird jagged texture across her neckline that doesn't show up in the preview window.

2. Again on the type 1 body, when wearing the Inquisitor's Exalted armor-set, there are blatant seams visible along the character's neckline (presumably where the customized head-texture is joined to the stock body) and down the sides of her torso where the skin is exposed. This doesn't happen with similar armor models that share the same style, so I'm thinking it must be a problem specific to this set in particular.

Edited by Raiellyn