Space Missions worth the time?

Woahskidude

They absolutely are, particularly at lower levels when you gain access to new missions. Add in an XP boost of some kind, and you can pad your XP bar quite nicely.

And, it's a nice diversion from quest/warzone grinding. Oh, and you also get credits.

:D

Edited by RodneyMcNeely

I've only just got to the space missions myself, but I was lvl 17 when I got my ship, played the space missions for a while and I was almost lvl 20 already :p

I bought all available upgrades from the vendor at fleet after failing the first space mission, then came back and it was a lot easier and more fun (especially having twice as many missiles helps, as well as the shielding). Got a 25% space exp boost from one of the first space missions, used that (lasts for an hour) and just kept repeating the missions during that hour, enjoying the exp.

And it's fun :)

I run space missions with all my Alts from the time they get their ship till about level 40. Class and Planet missions get you barely to the right level. Space missions help pad the exp. A couple of plusses I send all my crew members on crafting missions before a space missions and at low level they are done by the time the mission is over. In about a half hour to an hour I can get : Exp., extra money, a bunch of crafted stuff, and some fleet coms I can use to get some decent orange gear for my companions.