The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan's Heir Title Not Purchasable in Collections

Giolon

Under Titles, the final entry says Title: Archon, yet the item it grants you is Title: Revan's Heir. Despite purchasing the Revan's Heir title from the Cartel, and using it on my character, I am unable to purchase this "Archon" unlock. It says that I do not have the item in my Collection.

There is no Collection unlock named "Title: Revan's Heir" listed anywhere.

What I did:

1) Purchased Title: Revan's Heir.

2) Redeemed and used Title on my character Da'ru.

3) Checked Da'ru's actual title list - Revan's Heir is listed and I am able to select it.

4) Switched to another char.

5) Went to Collections and looked at "Archon" title (really for Revan's Heir). It says "You do not own this item in your Collection."

6) Went back to Da'ru, checked Collections "Archon" title - "You do not own this item in your Collection."

Edited by Giolon

My issue resolved itself somehow between these actions:

* Returned all unclaimed Revan's Heir titles for a refund.

* Logged out of the game entirely.

After doing both those things, I was able to unlock and purchase the title for my whole account.

Edited by Giolon

My recent experiences with this and other cartel items indicates that the only time items are added to your collection is after you exit the game and restart (not just log out/in). Doing that placed the Revan's Heir title in collections, and enabled me to claim it, not withstanding that the title for it is wrong and the image blank.