The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Valor lvl Required Cartel Equipment

My suggestion is to have unique looking armor and equipment that have valor lvl requirements in the cartel market for pvp. Some of the best looking armor in the game has valor requirement and ergo is sought after. I wouldn't have it in cartel packs but I would put them in a sub category of the equipment tab in the cartel market. Maybe have a PVE PVP sub catagory....

I spent a lot of time ranking up on one of my characters so i would like to see some variety of armor for taking the time to do so. Even if I had to pay for it so to speak. Right now we only have the odd valor required helm or chest left over from old schematics from before the revamp. Honestly I think it was a bad idea to mostly remove all valor required items apart from the top rated ones (which take forever to lvl for :rolleyes:). Currently the few valor required items allow me to feel somewhat unique or at least part of a smaller group of people that have gotten to that lvl of valor.

If we put in the effort we should be rewarded, not by hax stats (lol we already have skills enough to make us hax at that lvl) but with a greater selection of unique items to draw from.

I know what your thinking, "But that would be catering to a smaller group within the MMO community, not everyone pvps or is even good enough to get to that lvl, and neither would it be profitable for us to do this as fewer people would buy them" Well that is where you have to rethink things, if you release unique armor that is interesting and new people will buy them even if they don't have the valor lvl yet just so they can work towards eventually wearing them. Even people that never usually PVP will be enticed into doing it just so they can wear them.

Anyway that's the end of my suggestion, thanks for reading if your Bioware employee.....Also thanks for reading if your a fellow player I didn't forget you :p

Edited by Aezikial

erhm nothing will entice me to pvp again to be honest. I'd rather do space combat.

Please dont add this is what I say.

I don't object to some new rewards being added however, but I dont think it should be through the cartell shop. It should be through new content for the game, PvP and PvE content.