The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adaptive color crystals + other crystal creativity

I would like to see color crystals for Warriors / Bounty Hunters that change color based on your current stance. So in Soresu it's lime green, then in Shien it's purple. Ion Gas shoots blue bolts, Combustible shoots orange bolts. Etc. Maybe it could be a special lightsaber / blaster pistol instead of a crystal.

And maybe "Unstable" crystals usable by everyone, that constantly changes between different colors, like the old Power Torrent enchant from WoW. Like a crystal that fades between blue and green, or goes Red > Orange > Yellow > Orange > Red again.

And a lightsaber that makes your blade sparkle / glitter. Not pulse, or shimmer, like the Vindicator etc. stuff, but actually sparkle. Yes, yes, laugh, make Edward Cullen jokes, etc. It would look really pretty in practice. =)

Originally the Pre Order color crystal was advertised as a color changing crystal. meaning we could pick and change it on a color palette. Which is why I pre ordered I wanted to have a Dark Blue Crystal.

Started the game on Christmas. Saw a black yellow thing....

I wish they would make a better way of dealing with the crystals, i dont see why they cant add more pieces off gear, like that your lightsaber or a gun would have two additional slots, one for colour of the crystal, which would have no stats and than i dunno, holder for the crystal which would be the thing with stats, it would make more sense and everyone could use the colour they want.

I wish they would make a better way of dealing with the crystals, i dont see why they cant add more pieces off gear, like that your lightsaber or a gun would have two additional slots, one for colour of the crystal, which would have no stats and than i dunno, holder for the crystal which would be the thing with stats, it would make more sense and everyone could use the colour they want.

/sighned

I would love to see this in game