The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Holographic Cargo and Mail Droid

erichcs

I very much like the feature where instead of having to go find a trainer to update my character skills I can now click on the Hutt hologram which helps when I am away from a town or settlement in the game.

What I hope that the developers will either add in a future game update or I would even purchase this from the cartel store is a hologram character that would give me access to my cargo storage areas so I do not have to go back to my ship or the fleet all the time when my character inventory get full of stuff which would let me better manage my inventory.

Another feature would also be a mail hologram that would let me check my character mail also when far away from a mail box which I also would like to see or would even purchase.

A special droid/character like companion could also work and this is something that I really hope that they add in the game and one that the player can summon and dismiss when they are out of combat. Edited by erichcs
change to text

I very much like the feature where instead of having to go find a trainer to update my character skills I can now click on the Hutt hologram which helps when I am away from a town or settlement in the game.

What I hope that the developers will either add in a future game update or I would even purchase this from the cartel store is a hologram character that would give me access to my cargo storage areas so I do not have to go back to my ship or the fleet all the time when my character inventory get full of stuff which would let me better manage my inventory.

Another feature would also be a mail hologram that would let me check my character mail also when far away from a mail box which I also would like to see or would even purchase.

The portable Cargo Bay is something I'd like to see along with a portable Crafting Trainer and GTN. As for the mail hologram, there is already a portable mail droid in the game that is usable every 15 minutes.

Edited by CommanderKeeva