The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Headless bug

TheChronicX

So me and my friend made a sith character as we have been playing with jedis since we started and we are running around Nar Shaddar and keep seeing silver elites which are headless or only eyes.

I know its not my computer or my installation as my friend saw exactly the same headless that I did.

Any ideas??

So me and my friend made a sith character as we have been playing with jedis since we started and we are running around Nar Shaddar and keep seeing silver elites which are headless or only eyes.

I know its not my computer or my installation as my friend saw exactly the same headless that I did.

Any ideas??

Seen the same, on NS and also on Tatooine. I figured it was a bug introduced with 2.2.2.

After killing Zorn and Toth and their handler yesterday, I was driving back past there and the handler was back on his rock, cheering his head off. Literally, he had no head. (Nightmare mode) Edited by Ancaglon

Noticed that the Mandalorian Veterans(Elite level ~32) on Dromund Kass, during the storyline quest for the Bounty Hunter class, are all missing their heads as well. Just a pair of floating eyes above the neck.

On Tython, the two Jedi who think their padawans may be romantically involved, the one on the right is just floating eyes.

Same for Harrum in the Republic Nar Shadaa Bonus series or Burnout in "Republic's most Wanted" on Coruscant

It's one specific alien race, those guys:

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/screenshots/15066.jpg

Seems to me like they got a new skin but the textures have a messed up alpha channel (or a missing one?) making them transparent.

Edited by Mubrak