Accuracy and Surge Rating

BillChang

I checked Paowee's post ""My latest attempt at practicing MM rotations - 18 min long parse".

He is a sniper and 2 of his stats are

Ranged accuracy (427 rating) : 99.91%

Crit multiplier (395): 71.08%

While my gunslinger's stars are

Ranged accuracy (506 rating) : 99.87%

Crit multiplier (316): 67.08%

As far as I know, both classes are recommended to have more than 99.50% ranged accuracy and more than 70% crit multiplier. but how this become possible for a gunslinger?

Or should I just go for 427 accuracy rating and 395 surge rating?

Thank you!

/edit

If my gunslinger goes for 427 accuracy rating and 395 surge rating, it will be 98.91% and 70.08%.

Edited by BillChang

Do you not have the legacy +1% accuracy and surge perks? It looks like you don't, so I would highly highly highly recommend you make the effort to max out your companion affection. You're losing free accuracy and surge and as a result harming your DPS.

Addressing your question though, I have 395 Accuracy and 395 Surge but if you want to throw in one accuracy augment it's helpful, albeit less so for gunslingers than snipers because most of our miss % comes from the awful OH accuracy (~67%).

Edited by SamuelAU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.