The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cult of Zash (For fun :P) any takers lol ?

JAMES_PRYDE

You should make a guild where everyone is a clone of lord Zash XD

thought has crossed my mind many times:p...all I need is 2 other people to do it with:D but also was thinking if I manage to pull it off, perhaps my toons "Zash" and "Lord" stay guildless, to keep the simple classic nameplate, in a uncluttered way, and the guild "Cult of Zash" or something:D, where my other clone "Zassh-ivx is the leader, and ppl make clones for fun, using the same name "Zassh" (then a roman numeral), thus "making" the cult, perhaps just pure pvp, muck around toons:cool:

what server are you?

My for fun clones, are on Harbinger. "Zassh-iiv" :) I have 3 people, need one more :)

If we do manage to pull this off, perhaps one night a week, we will have an "attack of the clones" on pvp, or do a raid on a low lvl shared planet base:D. Also muck around and cause mischief on fleet.

But if we can get it working, the guild will be mainly for pvp/muck around/ and will generally run its self, except for the one night a week.

Mains will be accepted. But for the joke to work, a "Zassh" clone alt, would be required, with a roman numeral after it, eg. "Zassh-ic"

yeah, as thier can only be "one" Lord and or Darth Zash, the second "s" and the roman numeral kinda runs with the clone theme, as in thats the code name, or the batch number, kinda thing :)

Aww, sadpanda :<