The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Champion of Tatooine

CrazyMcGee

This achievement can't be completed because there is no Sand People Flayer. There are rumours of it being in a Knight's quest, but plenty of people have tried it and not found it.

Secondly, what is with Sith Lord Towe? He's lvl 50. Surely planetary achievements should be achievable at the level of the planet (either the normal planetary level or the bonus level)? Why do we need to go away and gain 30 levels before we can finish it?

I'm not saying it's impossible, I have a bunch of lvl 55s, I'm saying philosophically is this how it was intended?

Surely planetary achievements should be achievable at the level of the planet (either the normal planetary level or the bonus level)?

Logic hole: MCR-99 droids. You have to go back to all the planets with a high-level character to find those droids, so there's nothing wrong with having something else to do on the planet at the same time with that high-level character.

Logic hole: MCR-99 droids. You have to go back to all the planets with a high-level character to find those droids, so there's nothing wrong with having something else to do on the planet at the same time with that high-level character.

Well those are specific lvl 55 quests. Doesn't this seem super random to have an achievement to kill thirteen lvl 28s and one lvl 50? It doesn't seem logical to me.

Well those are specific lvl 55 quests. Doesn't this seem super random to have an achievement to kill thirteen lvl 28s and one lvl 50? It doesn't seem logical to me.

It also doesn't seem particularly logical to require killing 1000 other players on Alderaan, when it's pretty much impossible to even get *one* kill on a PvE server, and this achievement would just inspire mass ganking on a PvP server. I think it's pretty clear the achievements system isn't quite full of logic :p

Well I think the PVP achievements are intended for the PVP servers... I know theoretically we could kill players on PVE servers, but I never see anyone PVP flagged.

I was considering transferring a character to a PVP server, getting the achievements and transferring back.

But I'm working through my other achievements first.

The flayer IS NOT in the Jedi Knight quest The Shock Drum as thought. Ran it multiple times and no Flayer.

BUGGED ACHIEVEMENT

Yeah, you're definitely right, I just ran it again and nothing.

The area around it is filled with Sand People and lots of buildings that seem like they COULD be hiding it, but I checked pretty thoroughly... :(