The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Health bar and resolve bar malfunctioning glitch/bug

MMFalcon

We are aware of this internally and expect a fix in an upcoming patch. Thanks for reporting though.

Please provide the current status of the expected fix. I don't even see it listed in the "Known Issues" thread.

I have deleted and recreated the DiskCacheArena file numerous times, but this problem still persists. There is usually no telling when it will occur, but it typically happens when switching instances and often when zoning into a new planet or a warzone. Sometimes I can switch instances with no problem. On rare occasions, switching instances actually corrects the problem.

Yesterday, queuing for warzones while completing missions on Dromund Kaas, I experienced the bug in every single warzone, 8 warzones in a row. After exiting each warzone and zoning back into Dromund Kaas, the health bar, resolve bar, and targeting marker were back to working correctly. As soon as I zoned into another warzone, however, they were absent or malfunctioning. I was unable to have working health/resolve bars in a warzone until I traveled to the fleet and queued from there.