The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Random packs and dye mods

While the Cartel packs have a decent price. There are many items that are included that are not worth the cost or items not wanted. While is it a gamble at the price given. It would be better to have another options for the cartel packs. This would be in the form of a "Type" of pack, weapons, armor, crystals, etc for a higher price per pack. and have single items for purchase at an increased price.

These options will give player's more choices. I like some of the items included in the packs but will not spend any amount for a "gamble" to get what I want as well as items I don't want.

The same can be applied to dye mods, keep the random pack, and place single mods for a higher price, Also would be nice to switch dye mods out without destroying them.

This would be really nice. I don't want to have to spend 60 bucks just to get one set of gear by random chance. Even if it meant the "Armor" packs cost a little more CC that'd be fine. Say 450 or something...

They would have to make the "for certain" packs cost 10 or 20 times as many CC to keep things going, probably. BWEA's whole store philosophy is based on "Buy gambling packs, keep what you like, sell what you don't on the GTN. Use those creds to buy something someone else didn't want and put up on the GTN."

If people could buy a black/black dye mod for a few CC more than a random pack, no one would buy the random packs and CC spending would fall precipitously, I bet.

Edited by branmakmuffin