The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Crew skill delivery error

Hassat-Hunter

No, this is not the dismount issue fixed by todays patch.

Have been noticing this for a while now, but never really sure if just a display issue then or not, as I usually got it midplay. Now just logged in to do crew missions though.

Yuun was on a diplomacy mission from an item, Tavik was on a scavenging mission from an item. The other 3 where on way longer lvl 6 crafting missions that didn't complete yet.

When logging in it displayed 2 mission rewards (since they were both done). First a diplomacy crit from Yuun. Accepted. Then it displayed the same reward again for the other crewbox. Of course when accepting that it wasn't given, and I never gotten scavenging items as a result of Tavik's mission.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time it happened (I've had the same reward box more than once more often than this, but only now I really confirmed that it eats another crewquest without reward), and I am completely unsure how many crafting components I lost as result, but it's definitely something that should be looked in and fixed.

I've noticed this as well, but I've also noticed that there are some other weirdness companion crew mission issues. If I send out 5 companions on one toon, then send out more on other toons, then log out and log back in I've found that 50% of the time my companions are no longer on or returned from the missions, as if nothing happened.