The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Keep the KOTOR stuff coming please!

Rhalius

Some of the best stuff added through cartell packs, are the items from KOTOR1 and 2.

In my opinion at least, and all those items seem to be well received so please dont stop adding that stuff!

The items of those games that I am personly still looking forward to are:

-Starforge jedi robe.

Beige robes with a brown leather chestpiece is just a great look for jedi, allowing a bit of protection while maintaining the jedi look.

-Player outfits.

Scoundrell, Scout and soldier each had their own outfit. soldier outfit wasnt that great, but the other two where beautifull designs that I'd like to see. with dyes the soldier outfit could be quite good too.

-Longsword and shortsword.

Simple basic swords, but its something that TOR doesnt have. I'd like to see these simple designs make a return.

-Kotor 1 jedi robe.

Comes in various colors, but any of them would be great. If it can be dyed it would be fantastic.

-Kotor 2 jedi robe.

Also various colors, I believe theres also two versions. one with a thin robe and one with a thick robe. I'd love to see the thick robe the most, but like both quite well.

-Atris robe.

Its such a beautifull design, one of the best designs I've seen for jedi robes. I'd love to be able to dye it though.

-Darth Bandon outfit.

A nice looking sith outfit, a great sleek design. simple but effective.

-Classic mandalorian armor.

Mandalorians have a rather different armor style in the KOTOR games, might make for nice bounty hunter armor in this game too.

-Canderous outfit.

Nice simple clothes, nothing flashy but a good design.

-Mission Vao outfit.

Again a neat outfit, simple but nice.

-Swoopbike.

Technology wasnt ready yet to see the player on a swoopbike in KOTOR, but lets add them to TOR!

-Gammorean war axe.

I quite liked the design that was used in KOTOR for that axe, was a bit less oversized.

-Visors.

KOTOR had some interesting visors, oddly enough theres not really any visors in TOR at all.

-Atton's outfit.

Another nice outfit.

-Bastila's slave outfit.

Its not seen for long, but its actually a nice casual look.

-Sith officer outfit.

We have the sith trooper armor, might be nice to add the officer outfit as well.