The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cyan

Kaludy

I know it is in the game already, but how about a CM version of the CYAN color crystal? All i can ever find are the L50 hawkeye ones and I would very much like a War Hero version so i can stay capped. Please note, Not cyan-blue or sliver-blue but plain old CYAN. Give it some thought?

Maybe I am overlooking something or somewhere in game?

Cyan won't be a CM crystal because all of the end lvl versions are craftable.

Cyan War Hero Exists, but is the hardest color WH to learn with Purple Only way an Artifice can get it is through the 1000 wz coms credit box thing. and then its a low chance of the schematic drop. Chick named Jas'nah on the server Jung Ma knows it and sells it for 800k

I know it is in the game already, but how about a CM version of the CYAN color crystal? All i can ever find are the L50 hawkeye ones and I would very much like a War Hero version so i can stay capped. Please note, Not cyan-blue or sliver-blue but plain old CYAN. Give it some thought?

Maybe I am overlooking something or somewhere in game?

if they fix it and make it a skinny blade not like the current cyan that has a fat blade then i'm all for it

if they fix it and make it a skinny blade not like the current cyan that has a fat blade then i'm all for it

i actually prefer the fat blade but i guess you could just drop it into a derelict lightsaber hilt to make it a skinny blade.

i actually prefer the fat blade but i guess you could just drop it into a derelict lightsaber hilt to make it a skinny blade.

i mean it doesn't look terrible on a fatblade but whenever i preview it shows it as skinny blade and looks better on the saber i'm using with a skinny blade

Derelict sabers make crystals skinny with out an effect? Nice. I like that the gree saber does this, but it's a pain to grind for. Good to know there is a relatively easy way to pick it up in game.

Edited by cyvaris

Derelict sabers make crystals skinny with out an effect? Nice. I like that the gree saber does this, but it's a pain to grind for. Good to know there is a relatively easy way to pick it up in game.

here is a comparison image i saw when they came out. the derelict sabers nullify the extra "glow" effect by making the core wider and giving it a more cleaner look.

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1371410211_ilum3.png

Cool. I'd like to see more one and two color crystals in the Cartel Market. Cyan, Turquoise, Teal, Indigo, Orchid, Fuchsia, Pink, Aqua, Indigo-Turquoise, Teal-Aqua, Cyan-Pink, Orchid-Aqua, Turquoise-Pink, Mint-Indigo, Teal-Orchid, Fuchsia-Teal, Blue-Red, Red-Blue, and Mint-Pink would be cool to see sometime.