The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Instanced space station player housing

Was just thinking about this earlier. How many missions have we all been on to one space station or another in this game? Quite a few. I know player housing is something everybody wants and it is getting pretty cramped with all the companions in that little ship. How about offering and we could tie in a little quest to this about acquiring a small space station for our characters. Same amenities as our ship. Throw in a bar with some real chairs to sit in. Sell some stuff on the market to modify the station. You could charge about 2000 CC and I think Bioware would make a killing. I don't think it would be that hard really. Take one of the designs from one of the stations modify it a bit and there we go :)

Was just thinking about this earlier. How many missions have we all been on to one space station or another in this game? Quite a few. I know player housing is something everybody wants and it is getting pretty cramped with all the companions in that little ship. How about offering and we could tie in a little quest to this about acquiring a small space station for our characters. Same amenities as our ship. Throw in a bar with some real chairs to sit in. Sell some stuff on the market to modify the station. You could charge about 2000 CC and I think Bioware would make a killing. I don't think it would be that hard really. Take one of the designs from one of the stations modify it a bit and there we go :)

I think the Capitol planets are the best choice

Was just throwing this out there for something with more space. Capital planets would be nice but what you would end up with is more of a instanced apartment though they could go bigger but unlikely. Player housing as in some other mmo's is not going to happen but we could make something close enough I believe.

Was just throwing this out there for something with more space. Capital planets would be nice but what you would end up with is more of a instanced apartment though they could go bigger but unlikely. Player housing as in some other mmo's is not going to happen but we could make something close enough I believe.

Not if they did it like in the Mass Effect 3 Leviathan dlc. That was a BIG apartment, lots of room.