from now on i just leave stunfests and wz without heals

tootoofun

Change stuns so their effects are less effective on a player the more times they are stunned while alive, but the full effects go back to normal after the player respawns from a death. This way someone doesn't get into an unfair situation where they are endlessly stunned by multiple players in a row. That can still happen, but each new stun is less effective and more likely to break.

between that and class imbalanced because of the poorly implemented stats curve (most notable sniper vs gunslinger..because of the OH misses that sniper doesn't get) and BH to commando (same reason) basicALLY IT CREATES A huge IMBALANCE BETWEEN 1h AND 1H / OH TOONS. poor implementation as usual bioware.

Change stuns so their effects are less effective on a player the more times they are stunned while alive, but the full effects go back to normal after the player respawns from a death. This way someone doesn't get into an unfair situation where they are endlessly stunned by multiple players in a row. That can still happen, but each new stun is less effective and more likely to break.

supposivley they do, however by the time the server reads it for most toon and gets back to the character it's too late...couple that with classes that are stun immune...better implementation would be armor reduction coupled with resolve.

While getting stunned back to back is extremely annoying I'd say that CC overall currently is lacking if you set it in relation to the healing. If for instance WW still had been instant in the madness/balance trees it would have made it a whole lot easier to take down healers. I know, it's not the most clever use of a resolve filler but in a critical situation where you've already used you're interrupt, they keep casting and your stun is on CD it' would have really helped. It would also improve upon all the stalemates because as of now it's more or less impossible to CC a relevant enemy for a cap.

And yeah I'm still pissed over the changes to WW. It's just beyond me how anyone could come to the conclusion that it was a clever move. If they wanted to nerf balance/madness sins/shadows they should have just done that (they have now but that's a different story). Don't get me started on the electrocute change. It's as if a mara only was able to control someone who's 25-30 m away. Sorcs don't want to be within 10 meters so that where BW decided to put their stun range. Maras don't want people to stand and cast on them from 30 meters so it would only make sense that this is where they should be able to control an enemy while they gained ground. But no because the devs in this game lack all forms of logic and consistency.

While getting stunned back to back is extremely annoying I'd say that CC overall currently is lacking if you set it in relation to the healing. If for instance WW still had been instant in the madness/balance trees it would have made it a whole lot easier to take down healers. I know, it's not the most clever use of a resolve filler but in a critical situation where you've already used you're interrupt, they keep casting and your stun is on CD it' would have really helped. It would also improve upon all the stalemates because as of now it's more or less impossible to CC a relevant enemy for a cap.

And yeah I'm still pissed over the changes to WW. It's just beyond me how anyone could come to the conclusion that it was a clever move. If they wanted to nerf balance/madness sins/shadows they should have just done that (they have now but that's a different story). Don't get me started on the electrocute change. It's as if a mara only was able to control someone who's 25-30 m away. Sorcs don't want to be within 10 meters so that where BW decided to put their stun range. Maras don't want people to stand and cast on them from 30 meters so it would only make sense that this is where they should be able to control an enemy while they gained ground. But no because the devs in this game lack all forms of logic and consistency.

try more than back to back...and some are longer than others..and now roll disables when stunned (not to mention i took a crapload of damage while rolling) also classes with more than 1 stun should be penalized everytime they use one..plus it sorta nerfs grenades as well, either a timed damage reduction to other players or a signifigant armor reduction. this will keep (nameley op healers) from going from 300 health to full in a stun

Edited by tootoofun

try more than back to back...and some are longer than others..and now roll disables when stunned (not to mention i took a crapload of damage while rolling)
The one thing they REALLY should tweak is the freaking flash grenade. An instant 8s AOE stun? What the hell is up with that? They nerfed sorc kb because (supposedly) "unintended" players were affected but it's at the same time perfectly fine with a stun bomb that possibly can allow you to cap? And what's up with still having the worst knockback in the game on commandos. On commandos? Havent they realized that 99,9999 % of all commandos are playing the class because they're totally out of the loop, they have no *********** idea what they are doing in warzones and they think the knockback works as a viable damage ability. Yes, the majority of them are seemingly using it in their rotation, not to get out of harms way but to inflict damage.

the sorc ww change is a prime example of how illogical these dev's are..

the squishiest class in the game definitely doesnt need an TALENTED single target instant mezz...

but operatives/snipers in their OP godliness need an instant ranged aoe mezz, sith warriors should also be throwin instant aoe mezz bombs

The range change wasnt that bad tbh it sucks in huttball and the like but in general for me it just meant it was actually up when i needed it (SMASHER BEING WITHIN 10 METERS) since i wouldnt blow it on pointless targets that i could los/interrupt. Annoying for healer killing.. ye maybe but sage/sorc hits quite a bit harder now anyway.

...but operatives/snipers in their OP godliness need an instant ranged aoe mezz, sith warriors should also be throwin instant aoe mezz bombs

Sniper/Gunslingers get it ranged to 35 meters, but the Op/Scoundrels don't. Theirs is limited to 10m. As far as warriors go... they do get instant aoe mezz bombs. It's called Intimidating Roar (or Awe for the Knights).

The one thing they REALLY should tweak is the freaking flash grenade. An instant 8s AOE stun? What the hell is up with that?

Again, Knights & Warriors all get an instant aoe mezz (breaks on damage just like the flash grenades). Yes, it's 6 seconds but notably it is not limited to just 5 targets (although, that happens more in Voidstar with defenders coming out of the rez room together).

...And what's up with still having the worst knockback in the game on commandos. On commandos? Havent they realized that 99,9999 % of all commandos are playing the class because they're totally out of the loop, they have no *********** idea what they are doing in warzones and they think the knockback works as a viable damage ability. Yes, the majority of them are seemingly using it in their rotation, not to get out of harms way but to inflict damage.

Either I have no idea what you're talking about... or you don't. :D I'm not sure what you mean by "worst?" Does that mean that you think it should be improved/more powerful in some way or that from an opponent's perspective it's the worst, as in, hard on them? (incidentally, it's not too unlike the Gunslinger's Pulse Detonator, except that the latter has a 5 second root instead of a slow, but does no damage like the Concussion Charge does). In terms of the utility and usage of the Concussion Charge, I can testify that it has a LOT of uses and applications, probably the *least* of which is "getting out of harms way." In that respect, it's essentially a Swiss Army knife for a Commando and therefore quite appropriate for the class. But I'll agree that, clearly, not everyone grasps that... particularly those that have never played the class at a high level.

between that and class imbalanced because of the poorly implemented stats curve (most notable sniper vs gunslinger..because of the OH misses that sniper doesn't get) and BH to commando (same reason) basicALLY IT CREATES A huge IMBALANCE BETWEEN 1h AND 1H / OH TOONS. poor implementation as usual bioware.

I'm not sure what you're charging here, but everyone has a main hand and offhand weapon. It doesn't matter if it's an assault cannon/generator combo (like Commando), dual-wielding two pistols (like Gunslinger), or a pistol/shotgun (like scoundrel, the latter you only see come out in a couple of animated abilities).

Personally, I also get tired of all the CCs in the games, and certainly some classes have more than others, but I believe BW implemented such an expansive system of CCs because it allowed them to design very small WZs allowing them to have relatively few players (which results in more and faster matches being organized). Put another way, because one is almost constantly slowed, snared, rooted, stunned, knocked back, etc. etc., it allowed them to make the fields relatively short. So basically, it was a design choice. If the zones were very expansive, you'd never catch up but being small, you can, and it allows them to design more specific zones with players focused into more intensive battle zones; Huttball for example leaves very little down time... well, if you're doing it right. :D

Edited by BoushhDC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.