Nightmare Pilgrim Redux, Saturday July 13th, 2013 at 8:30 PM EDT

Borgbunny

Back from vacation and ready to beat down the Pilgrim!! This is a Republic Faction run, and you need to be level 50, minimum, to us the inhibitors. We can't guarantee availability of crafted inhibitors, so try to grab one from a mission vendor in the daily areas. Please do not be flagged for PvP. The standard list:

Tank - Silkbunny

Tank - Sollyni

Tank - Jyai

Heals -

Heals -

Heals - Gyrfalcon

DPS - Sap'phira

DPS - Wheeljack

DPS -

DPS -

DPS -

DPS -

DPS -

DPS -

DPS -

DPS -

All are welcome to join. Please post character name and role when signing up. See you Saturday!

Edited by Borgbunny

I'd like to bring Sollyni, first preference is to Tank but I can DPS if need be.

-----

For those unfamiliar with the Inhibitor, what you'll need to pick up is one (and only one) of the following items:

1. A Rakata AlphaWave Inhibitor (available from the vendors in the Daily Areas--Section X, Black Hole--for 30 Classic Comms)

2. A Gormak Energy-Cell AlphaWave Inhibitor, an Armstech-crafted consumable

3. A Gormak Crystal AlphaWave Inhibitor, an Artifice-crafted consumable

It will be consumed just before the beginning of the fight and put a buff on you that lasts for four hours and persists through death. (Not that this should take us four hours, we've been polishing it off in about 15 minutes, once we got going, the previous two times I've done it with this group. :)

Edited by AlixMV

Guys, I'm sorry to say that we'll probably have to cancel this week's run. If we had 10 or 12, then recruiting to fill would be pretty easy. With only six, recruiting another 8 to 10 is a much bigger job. I will be on at the designated time to see what the turnout looks like, however. Maybe we can still pull it off.

I'd really like to get it done, but I don't want to have people wasting perfectly good game time standing around for extended periods trying to fill it, either.

I will continue to post this run, though, to gauge interest.

Thanks for trying to organize this week in and week out. Would live to get in on this as I am only missing one NMP kill for my coral speeder but I'm always a last minute decision based on rl commitments. Hopefully next week has a better turnout or maybe it'll be better after the summer vacations are over.