The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dearth bane stuff

He wasn't born yet.

Cartel Market shouldn't be affected by something like that, it shouldn't be restricted to only what existed in those days, it's a dumb excuse to not to add more awesome things into the CM for Bioware

"Oh we can't add stuff like Darth Bane's and Darth Vader's sets because they didn't exist back then!"

who cares? the CM should be full of hundreds of pages full of awesome looking equipment from all Star Wars games/movies, it should be a completely separate thing from the Lore/story/time of TOR

Sure you will have tons of Darth Vader's running around, but who gives a sh*t? as long as you, the player, have an awesomely awesome looking character, you shouldn't care that in reality you shouldn't have this armor because Vader wasn't born yet and that armor didn't exist yet.

At least that's just my opinion on CM.

Alright, how about this?

A vote page

just like the steam sales has this new vote mechanic where you can vote for the next game you want to have a discount on, maybe add something like that into the cartel market?

you can vote for what packs/items/whatever should be available in the CM and vote for what items should have a discount on for next week.

but since this is EA/Bioware we're talking about, I doubt they will add something so player-friendly because it would allow us players to purchase what we actually want and for a lower price, meaning they get less money...

or maybe if they did add this their sales would skyrocket as players will have a good reason to buy more CC?

It would totally break my immersion as a Star Wars fan if we are to get gear that doesn't exist in the timeline. It's like if a medieval game started selling Red Sox uniforms or AK-47s. Just doesn't fit within agreed upon time the game is set.

I'd much rather get stuff from the past, even from the time before the Republic was born. Imagine a Forcesabre, Je'daii Journeyer's robes, Ludo Kressh's armour, Exar Kun's lightsabre etc. It fits within the timeline, and these things look great.