The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

KOTOR I & II robes

Plenty of great robes in those games, considering they made KOTOR1 and should be pretty familiar with KOTOR2 since they do reference it a lot in TOR, no need for pictures there.

Stuff they can still add:

-Atris robe.

-Starforge jedi robe.

-Darth Bandon robe.

-Nihilus robe.

-sith governor armored robe.

-sith assasin hood.

-jedi and sith robes from KOTOR1 and 2.

Be more helpful to deves and other players for pictures.

And make sure they aren't player mods, they don't accept those.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UDsST6Hxyso/TXPoEp_KYsI/AAAAAAAAER0/cMIxENWiLwg/s320/250px-Meister_Kavar.jpg

:)

Quoting good few Star Wars lore ignorants, this sort of outfit wouldn't be invented in the next 3 thousand years.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

• 3 weeks later...

Right on and well said all. This idea has been mentioned before but deserves more attention. it is consistent with BWs theme of reintroducing old KOTOR looks too. I also would love to see the 'Jedi Robes' from KOTOR added as an adaptive armor set. They are simple, cloak-free, good looking clothes that don't require a hood up or down -although that could be a nifty variation. I also feel like the simpler garments respond better to dyes than do some of the more complex outfits. This allows for a lot of personalization which is huge for player satisfaction in an MMO these days. I think if you did this you might find a lot of Jedi (and Sith) who appreciate the simple monastaic look taking to it with enthusiasm.

Thanks!