The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companion dismount issues

tanktest

Dismounting a vehicle will summon Companion Characters as intended for players who are in a group.

Before i Post my Problem i need to know just how this works what it relates to, by relate to what else it was suppose to fix .

Sometimes, some of the fixes are not clear as to how or what was fixed which is cool i fully understand why .

after i know for sure just what this was intened to fix i will Post my Companion dismount issue.

AND i did look for a few hours on the forums hoping to find something with my isssue , i will post once i know for sure .

Edited by tanktest

I have this issue also, and it is extremely annoying because it will pull your companion from whatever crewskill mission you have him tasked on. With how much most people mount and dismount, especially with rocket boost, it clearly doesn't allow your companion enough time to finish his missions.

There must be a way to fix this bug.

Just so you're aware, this bug began with the last patch and has been acknowledged. You can always check the known bugs list here - where it is listed under Companion Characters. The original thread with dev response is here.

Personally, I work around the cancellation of crew missions by being more cautious and keeping the one I never send out as my active. Somewhat annoying and hopefully it will be fixed soon. More frustrating to me is that the companions spew their summoned dialogue every time I dismount. Suddenly I have to mute voices between every cutscene just so I don't have to level sans companion...