<videos> Lvl 55 Sentinel PvP

EDIT:

Here are some lvl 55 pvp videos you might enjoy using all 3 specs on sentinel. NO clicking keyboard turning or back pedaling in any of these videos. Thanks for watching! Feel free to leave a comment with a suggestion for another video or any questions you might have

Focus Spec 2000DPS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0I4bFsVBXQ

Watchman Spec 1 Million Damage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRKLIDsRz4

Combat 1 Million Damage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSKLvCMRZcM

Edited by TRENTakaBCAT

So i got alot of requests to upload some watchman spec gameplay so i added a 1million damage game using that spec if you wanna check it out :) also have a new combat 1mil game coming out tommorow will update it when its up. thanks for watching

So where is the combat video!

combat video is now up. forgot to update the thread. also i play on POT5 and The harbinger. My mains are on pot5 but i play with 350ms there so i might have to transfer back to a west coast server until i can upgrade my computer. i have 6 days left on sub and im not sure yet if i will resub

Very enjoyable. I love Watchman and Combat, so seeing good matches with them is always nice. Will be checking out your channel for more vids. Well done.

thanks for the kind words bros. I have like 20+ 1mil games on my HDD just from the past few days. pretty much every voidstar is a 1mil game since 2.0. i would upload them all but im running out of non copyright music to use and my channel is partnered with a gaming network so i cant use to many good songs :/ if you guys think its a good idea i can upload much more often with just game sound. let me know

These are great videos. Personally I think the most impressive thing is that you have mastered all three specs to the point of popping off 1mil+ plus in each of them. That is no easy feet. It definitely helps having a healer and tank on top of you and never dying. :p I find this annoyingly difficult since I can't get any of my guildies to PvP and I end up pugging a lot.

Here's what I'm wondering though, and please don't take this as disrespect I'm just curious. Are you using the same set of gear for each spec? I ask this because I was wondering if you have itemized specifically for Watchman or Focus and used that gear when playing Combat. I just noticed some Combat spec abilities shooting off that I thought looked a lot lower than they should be on a min/max. It also appeared you were in mostly 63's. Correct me if I'm wrong there. I'm just thinking that with a proper min/max in 65's with your skill you could be hitting upwards of 1.5 million in Combat spec.

Thanks for the vids!

• 2 weeks later...
These are great videos. Personally I think the most impressive thing is that you have mastered all three specs to the point of popping off 1mil+ plus in each of them. That is no easy feet. It definitely helps having a healer and tank on top of you and never dying. :p I find this annoyingly difficult since I can't get any of my guildies to PvP and I end up pugging a lot.

Here's what I'm wondering though, and please don't take this as disrespect I'm just curious. Are you using the same set of gear for each spec? I ask this because I was wondering if you have itemized specifically for Watchman or Focus and used that gear when playing Combat. I just noticed some Combat spec abilities shooting off that I thought looked a lot lower than they should be on a min/max. It also appeared you were in mostly 63's. Correct me if I'm wrong there. I'm just thinking that with a proper min/max in 65's with your skill you could be hitting upwards of 1.5 million in Combat spec.

Thanks for the vids!

thank you. and yes im in full partisan. i dont play that often maybe once a week now im actually going to be F2P soon so i have no interest in getting conq gear. As far as combat goes the highest dps ive pulled is 1620DPS as that spec. Im not sure if i could get any higher then that even with gear as im not very good at it and i dont play it very often. But 1600dps could be 500k dmg or 3mil dmg depending on how long the match lasts i suppose. And as far as watchman goes i only play it when my friend is in the same game healing me. I dont feel its viable in any way but i think its very fun so when i know i have heals i might as well get to enjoy it. imo gear dosent make a huge diffrence. i see ppl commenting on my videos and on livestreams blaiming gear on low numbers and if you watch some of my other vidoes you will see gear dosent mean anything. I have a mercenary video where im still in war hero gear and im hitting for 11k+ on multiple targets. I have a sniper video where i only have 24khp and i do 1800DPS. ive also broken 1.9mil dmg on my level 46 gunslinger. Bolster is pretty broken so i dont see the point in even getting gear. Bolster almost made the game to easy. The skill cap wasnt very high to begin with, with clickers being able to pull 3k ELO. I like to think that im semi decent that this game but i know if i went to lets say WoW i would probaly get destroyed in arena lol :p Hopefully arenas will make it more fun. Big reason why im playing other games atm :) Ill continue to upload videos tho even tho im F2P. Its really easy to get a 1mil plus game on anyclass and add some music to it for people to watch. Not a ton of videos out there ever since 1.2 all the popular youtubers stop playing. So its fun making them for all the new ppl that still play to enjoy!

Edited by TRENTakaBCAT