Been called a 3rd part prog using cheater.

Arox

Last week or so, ive had 3 people claim that i'm using some 3rd party mod or program. Because it must be impossible to do whatever it is im doing without it..

what sort of bullcrap is that.. and whats worse is the people who are saying this are 100 valor rank. Just absurd.

I want to know what they are even talking about, what 3rd party program could possibly help?

these people are just upset because someone bested them, and are looking for any possibly explaination other than the truth.

Last week or so, ive had 3 people claim that i'm using some 3rd party mod or program. Because it must be impossible to do whatever it is im doing without it..

what sort of bullcrap is that.. and whats worse is the people who are saying this are 100 valor rank. Just absurd.

I want to know what they are even talking about, what 3rd party program could possibly help?

these people are just upset because someone bested them, and are looking for any possibly explaination other than the truth.

Lol they told you not us. I assume they think you are using macros and a mouse or keyboard with that functionality. Either that or actual hacks. Hard to really know without knowing what the specific encounters were.