Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Low Level Augments Schematics

thefatness

Well they come from slicing missions and depending on your server can be found on GTN as well. I would not recommend you to augment during leveling phase since the stats increase is so minor and you will outlevel it really fast.

Better focus on armoring and mods unles you have lots of cash to burn that is.

Edited by mike_is_valid

Only the Slicing missions for Sliced tech parts give schematics (on critical) not the lock-boxes, just clarifying. :)

Low-level schematics mean low-level missions ofcourse :). Though I agree Augmenting your gear at lowerlevels is just a waste of money, loads of people (a suprisingly high amount on my server alteast) buy them. Makes a nice income if you're patient, highly recommended if you have some materials laying around.

thanks all, i just wanted to have an augment on my alt since theres a slot there.

try GTN first, just for 1-4 augments it's to much of a hassle to run missions.

also on GTN you can get low level augment rec that you need. (again, save the hassle to run 69 slicing missions just to never get that actualy augment rec you need)

make sure you got mk-number right.

Edited by Atramar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.