C2-N2 Blaster Pistol Bug

HolyLordChaos

When you get your ship and first have a little chat with him, he actually says that he's not designed for combat.

So, no weapons for C2 or his Imp counterpart.

I'm pretty sure I read someplace that this wasn't always the plan, hence the weapon slot, but I can't recall where or what the specific details were. Certainly been this way since launch though.

When you get your ship and first have a little chat with him, he actually says that he's not designed for combat.

So, no weapons for C2 or his Imp counterpart.

I'm pretty sure I read someplace that this wasn't always the plan, hence the weapon slot, but I can't recall where or what the specific details were. Certainly been this way since launch though.

He's an actual companion. He should be able to equip a weapon.

• 3 months later...

I think its fine that they designed him so he couldn't equip a weapon, but its a wasted slot, if he can't equip a weapon he should be able to hold something else that boosts his skills.

The big problem i have with him is that as they have him say, he's not designed for combat. So why, when i have him as a companion, does he go around punching people and getting them to attack him. As a result of this, they no longer focus on me and it takes away from him healing me while i'm fighting because he's taking damage and needs to heal himself.

If you aren't going to let him equip a weapon to fight and if he tells you he can't fight, then don't let him fight.

He's a crew skills mule. That's all I use them for. I don't have the 'want' to gear him with Aim, heal, droid armor to make him worth a damn... not to mention listening to him talk whilst running around the galaxy.... I understand wanting to have a healer early on for like a sniper or mara (slinger or sent) but for that I just say grab Treek and go to town... that way you get some damage in there too that's not pure fisticuffs.