Transferring to Jedi Covenant.

Luvsthis

Whats up! Im gonna be transferring all my characters to Jedi Covenant This next week with hopes of finding a better gaming experience ad meeting new peeps. I currently have 3 almost 4 lvl 55's 2 tanks 2 dps. My jugg is full 72s and so is my merc. I am currently 7/7hm SNV 8m and 16m HM. 5/5 HM Tfb 8m and 16m. 4/4 nim ec and 1/5 Nim Tfb. Server first 16 man Nim Tfb First Boss. My raid time would be around 6pm Mountain time. And if your wondering why I dont just stay on The Harbinger I just wanna get off the server and try out a new one No harm done. I have been In the top guilds on that server and hope to bring my Skills and knowledge to one of your guilds. So feel Free to leave me a message and Ill see you all Next week. My Mains Name Is Rolly. Edited by Luvsthis

Transcéndent Commercial <

link>

Transcéndent <www.transcendentgamers.com> is an active medium sized community formed with the goal of improving your gaming experience. We strive to provide a supportive and fun gaming environment, organized weekly events, and clear guild policy to prevent drama and elitism. Our roster is dominantly comprised of professionals, parents, couples, mature members active multiple times a week in game and within Mumble. The community frequently enjoys non-discriminatory humor that occasionally borders risqué. We cleanse our roster every 6 weeks to insure it is dominated by "Active" members that are enjoying the end game content together.

Our ideal applicants are mature, respectful, intelligent, and skilled players that understand the importance of balance between gaming and life. Transcéndent strikes this unique balance between a casual gaming and progression guild. Half the week there is PvP, dailys, comms runs. As scheduled Operations events arrive, mains switch to mission-mode with laser-like focus as half our Operations Teams are progression driven and require players whom are engaged in learning their class very well to help the team succeed against the elite end game content.

Additionally 2 of our Progression Operations teams have an existing DPS opening available for main.

Infrastructure includes:

• Mumble Server
  • Guild site with active forums and event calendar
  • Guild bank with 5 tabs
  • Peak hours roster ~ 25-35.
  • 3 OPS teams on NiM TFB progression (1 with current opening)
  • Steam Community for multi-gaming fun.

If this sounds like a guild that you would enjoy being in; please reply to the thread, message Xeenguard in game, or message on our guild site and I will also send a message to you in game.

Rrolly! so sad to see you leaving The Harbringer server, I hope u have a great time on your new home!! I just wanted recommend Rrolly to any guild interested in a great tank, who is a "team first" player, and knows very well how to play all his alts. He was part of Hatred for long time, helped a lot in our progression run in Nightmare Terror From Beyond (specially on Dread Guards, which we killed before the 30+sec enrage nerf).

The best of luck my friend!

Edited by Manuelus

Light\Dark Holiday is the guild you are looking for. We are a mature guild with members in both factions. We have an active voice server for operations, events, PVP, PVE, flash points, dailies or just talking and socializing in general. We are filled with helpful members, have a useful and informative website and most importantly have a great social gaming attitude.

For operations, we have to types: 1st is relaxed yet progressive approach. We have multiple nights of operations (including the weekends) but you only need to sign up with the ones you wish to do. We do have a minimum gear requirement to keep wiping to a minimum on the harder operations. You can bring any character you wish and when you sign up you can assign the role you want. We also guarantee you a spot on the operation you sign up for or if the group fill and a second or third group cannot be filled, you will automatically be on the next run. If you want to do operations we want make sure you get your chance.

We also have a hardcore progression group. That take a more serious approached to raiding. If you are interested in that you are welcome to sign up for a spot as they become available.

Take a look at our website or look up us in game. You can find us at http://rav.enjin.com/holidaymain or in game “/who Holiday “and feel free to chat with any of our members.

We are about having fun, being successful and allowing everyone the chance to run an operation, PVP or whatever other event you wish to do.