To those of you that didn't believe me when I said snipers would be the new FOTM

HoboWithAStick

I said this way back on the PTS, also said that sins weren't good enough to use for anything and that operatives getting a roll would make them completely op.

Now in 2.0, snipers and operatives are op, sins got a buff that everyone whined about and sins still aren't the greatest dps spec out there after the buff. And in that first month everyone was whining about sins. What are they whining about now? Operatives, because sins were never op after 2.0 and they still aren't, not even definitively the best node guards anymore.

I'm only mildly surprised that more people are whining about operatives than snipers and that smashers aren't as numerous, but that was somewhat predictable due to the new meta game mostly countering smash passively and sniper being a boring class to play, which I didn't take into account.

Anyways tldr if bioware had listened to anyone during the PTS phase we would have good balance right now (except for sins, who would still be getting nerfs because of all the clueless whiners about a class that isn't even op).

Plaje status: having a blast on my new operative, thank you bioware for double xp weekends.

Edited by JP_Legatus