Harbinger is Broken Fix or Replace!!

Bigbrad

Harbinger has suffered many problems since Beta, Live, Server merge, and F2P. Now it is just ridicules. Its Overcrowded. Crashes and is down at least once a month while other servers are fine.

I Have been a Subscriber since beta and consider myself to have been very patcient but enough is enough!

DEVS PLS RESPND TO THIS POST!!

Will you do anything To Fix This Issue.. How about adding another West Coast PVE Server and alowing us a free transfer.??

They are not gonna invest money into another server

Why not? They just killed 3 servers and sent most of those people to Harbinger (the highest populated server to begin with). The least that could be done is creating another PVE west server. Free server transfers off of Harbinger could work but then you just shift the problem over to a PVE east server if the majority of folks go to just one of the two.

No, the least that could be done is reinstating the friggin APAC servers. We never wanted to move to Harbinger to begin with...

Some of us are really happy with the move, high pop, instant queues etc. I'd even happier if they used the old Dalborra hardware to upgrade Harbinger.

How much more do we have to endure?

We were forced to move from a good sever to a broken one. We lost a lot of players due to sever merges. More are looking to leave due to lag and an unplayable experience when the sever is full like the xp weekends. Maintenance is too often implemented on an off day (Wednesday and Thursday). The sever seems to needs restarts from time to time and does not appear to get it and now it is just plain down.

We want to play, we want to continue, but a lot of recent issues is making this hard for a lot of people when you have to organize set people for set times in a given week to complete content made more difficult by latency. ...and No, Cartel Coins or Gimmicks will not make up for the seemingly endless problems that keep occurring to play a game, something that should be enjoyable and relaxing.