Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sage-Sorc Compilation PvP Video - 2.2

Rendolphe

ooh nooo, you macroed your dance! Bioware will be very very unhappy with you!

Seriously tho, nice vid man. I enjoyed it. There aren't many people who get the concept of kiting and losing properly. I was thinking about making a tutorial to show people how to effectively kite and los but your vid does a brilliant job of that.

props +1

Enjoyed the video and music a lot.

Not a fan of the s-keying (eventhough it isn't that big of a deal), but everything else was great.

Just hit 55 on my sage. What is your healing spec? Do you pick up the alacrity talent in the first tier or the heal on knockback? Do you get the 1% self heal every second when you're shielded and if so what do you drop for it?

Enjoyed the video and music a lot.

Not a fan of the s-keying (eventhough it isn't that big of a deal), but everything else was great.

Just hit 55 on my sage. What is your healing spec? Do you pick up the alacrity talent in the first tier or the heal on knockback? Do you get the 1% self heal every second when you're shielded and if so what do you drop for it?

This is my sage healer spec :

http://www.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/sorcerer/12/?build=230012212122120201020230131001000023000200000000000000000000000000020000000000000000000000000000&ver=20

1) I don't take the self heal 1% every second with bubble because your static barrier never stand for long in fight and I often break force barrier.

2) I didn't take the healing knockback because I don't use it has a healing spell, but more has a utility.

3) Yes I take the alacrity buff in the tree, but I don't use a lot of alacrity in my gear.

I agree with you, S keying isn't the best, but I'm playing on G13 with a joystick and you get more tempted to s key sometimes :p. There is time that is ''ok'' to s key, but there is time that you shouldn't like kitting.

Thanks for watching.

Edited by Rendolphe

Can you post videos of beating up "good" smash marauders as a madness sorc please. I don't have any issue with smash jugs but good smash marauders eat me alive. Their lame perma slow is just too much.

It's been a while I didn't play Madness. The main problem of Madness spec is force management. DOT are expensive and the burst of Madness isn't like the full lightning. Recently there is a lot of tanks and healers, so we have very long fight, but I would give a try.

This is my sage healer spec :

http://www.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/sorcerer/12/?build=230012212122120201020230131001000023000200000000000000000000000000020000000000000000000000000000&ver=20

1) I don't take the self heal 1% every second with bubble because your static barrier never stand for long in fight and I often break force barrier.

2) I didn't take the healing knockback because I don't use it has a healing spell, but more has a utility.

3) Yes I take the alacrity buff in the tree, but I don't use a lot of alacrity in my gear.

Thanks.

That's the build I've been using so far. I've messed with both a little bit now and I like the alacrity more than the heal on knockback. Reduced global cooldown and casting by like half a second or a weak heal on a spell you use more as you said utility. The 1% self heal on bubble only seems to help with health rotting from life tap. The other talents seem to make more sense and I'm guessing you would either lose stronger shields or faster healing trances and both help you and your teammates, while the self heal only really helps you.

Thanks.

That's the build I've been using so far. I've messed with both a little bit now and I like the alacrity more than the heal on knockback. Reduced global cooldown and casting by like half a second or a weak heal on a spell you use more as you said utility. The 1% self heal on bubble only seems to help with health rotting from life tap. The other talents seem to make more sense and I'm guessing you would either lose stronger shields or faster healing trances and both help you and your teammates, while the self heal only really helps you.

1% self heal with bubble while doing consumption could be usefull.

I will try it.

i heal on my 55 sage and dps on my 55 sorc..

and its clear to be successful and contribute i need to stay back and toss bubbles/hots or dps

this class is not able to stay in the fray right now, we're too much of a burden on our own healers

i do like the 1% heal on my sage.. i have a ocd habit of consumption'ing and bubbling myself when everyone else is topped off.... it also pad your healing numbers :-)

my fresh 55 sage in mostly war hero gear pulled 1.35 mill healing earlier today in hypergate but just staying back, dropping bubbles hots and never dying...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.