The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to PM me the changes you'd like to make.

Oh cool, I'm not sure If I personally have any... Maybe one, but I don't know....

I just know some people have found Gaping holes in their forces that are just going to cause the same arguments next round, So it might be cool to get rid of those to spice things up.

I hope the semi-finals are a 4v4 battle of epic proportions. Sure it could be complicated, but it's good practice for the inevitable start of Rayla's thread.

I'm sure Beni could work out all of the details.

That. Would be. Hilarious.

But Idk, sounds a bit complex. Maybe 2v2?

oh its mostly numbers, equipment, tactical and possibly even quality corrections of certain things ...... aka pretty much everything I don't think there was a point I brought up that wasn't off by a margin some where.

Well, feel free to PM me those changes. It will help me to better aid you in your next match-up. I still remember that truce we made ;)

Well, feel free to PM me those changes. It will help me to better aid you in your next match-up. I still remember that truce we made ;)

This Saddens me.

I have no one to really rely on to argue for me... I supported you in yours, but not as much as Rayla, I supported no one in Rayla's, T'was Neutral, and now I find myself fighting for Marcelo, even though I want Warren to win :D:p

This Saddens me.

I have no one to really rely on to argue for me... I supported you in yours, but not as much as Rayla, I supported no one in Rayla's, T'was Neutral, and now I find myself fighting for Marcelo, even though I want Warren to win :D:p

Well, I supported you in your match. Not as effectively as I had hoped, but I'll try to support you in yours.

I don't think you'll be going up against Tune. After reviewing his changes, the only pure military group that can face him is Rayla's faction. Which makes me glad that not only did he forget about that stuff, but our match came down to a leadership battle.

Well, I supported you in your match. Not as effectively as I had hoped, but I'll try to support you in yours.

I don't think you'll be going up against Tune. After reviewing his changes, the only pure military group that can face him is Rayla's faction. Which makes me glad that not only did he forget about that stuff, but our match came down to a leadership battle.

Well, If Beni allows Changes, my prime Weakness just became Un-exploytable.

I honestly hope to god Canino and I face off again, So I can kill Vader, would be epic... And yes I know you supported me in mine, and you helped, a lot, but the problem is that was against Canino... Who you have no loyalties to. I could face Rayla... Or Tune... OR EVEN WARREN o.0

And Warren seems to have an army of Supporters... Including me :eek: