The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear, you know us so well... :rolleyes:

So Varactyls will be the next mounts? Or will Squirrels? Cause that'd be pretty epic.

According to the Email, Varactyls are in the next cartel pack, and they're bright blue and Shiny like you :D

No! I want to play as a Vigilance spec Kel Dor Jedi Guardian, dangnabit!

Don't be getting weird on me.

I'm going Defense guardian, Ginger hair and big beard, blue saber white robes, riding Starsq.... I mean a Varactyl.

I like it!

I will also be getting a new avatar (and text color?) as soon as my faction's round starts. :csw_r2d2:

No new color Until you pass the Initiation missy, we all had to do it! It reads as follows:

Upon a new Initiate wishing to wear a color in their text, they shall undertake an Initiation, conducted by the masters... The masters must:

Instruct new members to wear aprons, hit them on the head with a bag of hair, force them to play dead while other members pretend to conduct a murder, hasty burial, escape, trial, conviction, execution and proper burial on behalf of the faux dead, while, once more, they are lying silently, pretending to be dead.

Signed: Selenial, Aurbere, Starsquirrel, Raylafelana (X - Now LadyKulvax) and Beniboybling, on behalf of Color text users everywhere.

................................................................... Go!

(NB: This is the apparent Stone Mason Initiation, if you're wondering :p)

Oh you naughty boy...

Now where in the Malachor V is Beni.... (That's actually a Swear word in star wars boys and girls, look it up :p)

:o

But I would like to know where Beni is. Maybe his subscription ran out? I'm just going to go with RL issues.

And Malachor V is Star Wars h-e-l-l.

:o

But I would like to know where Beni is. Maybe his subscription ran out? I'm just going to go with RL issues.

And Malachor V is Star Wars h-e-l-l.

Quite, It's understandable, and that's the only real thing i can see it being, he doesn't vanish for 3 days unannounced often :p