The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Kaggath Returns!

I know we're only 1 match in but I'm already prepping a force for a second Kaggath tournament. I call my next team, The Fringe Supremacy. (I shall tease you all with that) :D

This whole concept has me stoked, awesome adaptation of the WotDT Beni! Hope we get good debates and fun matches, so far so good.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we're only 1 match in but I'm already prepping a force for a second Kaggath tournament. I call my next team, The Fringe Supremacy. (I shall tease you all with that) :D

This whole concept has me stoked, awesome adaptation of the WotDT Beni! Hope we get good debates and fun matches, so far so good.

Ya I am not sure I would change much about the faction I currently have probably just make some modifications especially since I flubbed and miss represented it in the first match so it would likely do a little better in future ones lol.

Ya I am not sure I would change much about the faction I currently have probably just make some modifications especially since I flubbed and miss represented it in the first match so it would likely do a little better in future ones lol.

Well, I'd like to see something fresh and new instead of rehashes, mix everyone up a bit by resetting. I mean, you could try subtle, steady, fast, or hard-hitting... ya know change it up.

(this is purely conjecture for a non-confirmed 2nd season of the Kaggath that I'm indirectly begging Beni to start whenever we finish this Kaggath series.)

Well, I'd like to see something fresh and new instead of rehashes, mix everyone up a bit by resetting. I mean, you could try subtle, steady, fast, or hard-hitting... ya know change it up.

(this is purely conjecture for a non-confirmed 2nd season of the Kaggath that I'm indirectly begging Beni to start whenever we finish this Kaggath series.)

Like I said I would do some modifications likely to the command staff, and planets since I feel those were well represented and would like to bring those nice and fresh to the table just likely to keep the same armed forces cus I flubbed my representation of them, my numbers were completely off the GADF actually numbered at 1400 not 450, the ships I based my calculations on that had comfirmed 40 of were actually such a small portion of the fleet that they only made up less then half of 1 of the 14 fleets meaning that each fleet had 100 ships in it.

Then their was the army of which the actual numbers for was 500 million since they were 1/20th the size of the imperial army which was equal to the clone army which was 1/100th of the droid army which numbered 1 trillion. So the numbers were completely off, hell I think I misrepresented Luke Leia and Wedge as well my own failings really not their fault mine.

Edited by tunewalker

Quick question...

How up to date was the "taken" list? Just curious, because a lot of planets I was looking at have yet to be battled with, I get that it could just be one other faction, but not all of them seem to be together...

Again, just curious...

Quick question...

How up to date was the "taken" list? Just curious, because a lot of planets I was looking at have yet to be battled with, I get that it could just be one other faction, but not all of them seem to be together...

Again, just curious...

its really not there were planets that I changed that are not listed like Rendili instead of Axum so its really not up to date so expect anything from any one.

Edit: comepletely unrelated thing Beni we should do like what Aurbere is doing with the Vs thread Have a loser braket after the winner bracket is done and the winner of the Loser braket faces off against the winner of the winner bracket.

Quick question...

Again, just curious...

Its sort of up to date... but yeah.

Edit: comepletely unrelated thing Beni we should do like what Aurbere is doing with the Vs thread Have a loser braket after the winner bracket is done and the winner of the Loser braket faces off against the winner of the winner bracket.
I think I plan too, not sure how exactly I plan to do it but we'll see.

*Tries to break the Ice*

So..... What do you guys think of my new avatar? :o

Not sure what I think myself :(

I like it, not sure if it feels like me though, had the old one since Day 1

Edited by Selenial