Guild Houses.

Morinath

I have several friends that play Lord Of The Rings Online and they have Kin (Guild) House that they can upgrade with the help of all the guild members. Maybe have the Guild Leader have control over the over all decorating and design of the house.

Maybe have a Throne room, armory, Trophy room (Maybe when your guild kills a World Boss or completes some Ops they get a trophy added to that room to show they have completed this Op or defeated this World Boss. Have rooms for guild members. Seating around the house that you can actually use much like the commanders chair in your ship. Dining room, maybe a Ballroom, Hanger bays. Those are just a couple of ideas.

I'm sure as people see this there will be more ideas.

Now on the matter of the cost and time it will take to make this kind of an update everyone would need to understand something of this magnitude couldn't be free. Maybe a $10 DLC or something. Have to make it reasonable for everyone though.

Thanks everyone! :)

Best regards,

Mori

I like your idea of a Guild house, Guild capital ships was on "the wall of crazy" even back in beta. I don't think how ever it should be a CM cash machine, as i belive it would benifit the game far more if this was somthing a guild could work towards together.

I am the GM of a guild thats been going since the pre launch guild program and i am finding it hard and hard to motivate players to come online for anything other then raids. Somthing like this would be a sure way to motivate all players in a guild to player more and work together.

This would also add content for all players hard core raids, PvP'ers and casuels. If say you needed:

- 10000 tokens from PvP battles

- 10000 Tokens from completed flashpoints

- 1000 space missions

and so on

Also somthing like this would bring players who have left the game back. Somthing meaningfull yet easy to do is what we all really want.

it's a perfect idea but what concerns me is how you would get there.

idea 1 : the guild house counts as its own planet and if your in a guild you can travel to it for free if not the planet is gone until you are .

idea 2: its a phase you go through on fleet that takes you to the guild house.

it's a great idea and something i think would keep people online more.

I like both the idea of house and ship. It would be a great place to meet and organize for raids or do RP sessions etc.

Also, what someone mentioned to use comms to unlock/buy some decorations and upgrade the place is really nice. Many cap lvl players have stupid amounts of comms just laying around not doing anything with them since they can't get anything useful.