(RP)Master seeking apprentice

gfczorial

Just thought I would make a quick post on this RP server, seeing everything here seems to be about PVP. I am a Sith Lord looking for an apprentice(level doesn't mater). Here is a little about my character Pexe Oka.

Disagrees with the foundations of the sith code, instead her beliefs are more in tuned with the teachings of Irea the heretic. Officialy recognized by the Empire as a Sith Lord, not a Darth, she openly says that she is loyal to the living emperor. To learn her true beliefs and that of the sith cult she is in you will have to join. She trusts very few, and is always scheming. Extreme distaste of slavery and the superiority complex of the empire and the sith.

Personal Knowledge OOC:

Has 16 characters 50+, advanced knowledge of all sith advanced classes

Roleplay experience

Led DSA and LSA guilds in SWG all Jedi RP guilds

Here has currently trained 1 apprentice to master

Playtime mostly evenings after 6pm CST US

Skilled at using in game areas and mechanics for RP purposes

I do not come to these forums much, so if you are interested best to contact my character in game. Also, if your looking to join an RP guild that does not focus on the traditional beliefs of the Empire or the Sith you can contact me for more information. Primarily and RP guild, small guild with the standard services ventrillo, website, bank. We are looking for form ops teams and ranked pvp teams as well. Though all members must be RPers first.