The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Repeated Warzones

Alavastre

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, or maybe it has been fixed. But I've either been involved in a bug or just the worst luck. In either case, I've played one warzone, only to queue up and get the exact same warzone.

Now, this can happen yes. No big deal. The problem I have with it when it happens 3-4 times in a row. I'm fairly sure this isn't supposed to happen. Anyways, if it's fixed or not a bug, no biggy. If it is, you may want to look at your warzone data and figure out what is going on.

Love being crushed in one warzone, only to have to do it all over again a second time with the same teams. /sarcasm.

Anyone else having/had this problem?

I understand that you have previously investigated this and reported warzone selection to be within statistical expectations, but everyone playing considers something to be very wrong. Yesterday, for example, myself and those I know (queing up separately) all got Ancient Hypergates over, and over, and over, and over again. Of all of the warzones I played yesterday, I may have gotten 6 or 7 Hypergates for every one of any other warzone. This phenomenon happens frequently with other warzones.

In fact, it very often seems that when myself or even 3 or 4 separate groups of guildmates are queing up, each group gets the same type of warzone (even if we do not get in the same particular instance of that warzone). That is, if I am get a Civil War, others queing up at the same time seem to also get Civil Wars. Moreover, it seems that on any given day a different warzone may be the one which comes up at an exceedingly greater rate than others.

If I had to guess, I would say that something is amiss with whatever seed is being chosen for your warzone RNG.