Kickball ranked pvp games

Cinerous

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely be down for some kickball ranked. I can tell a few other folks I normally pvp with about it to see if they are interested as well. I can also try to hop over on pub side and see if I can convince a pug group over there to join in on this just to have another team going.

Awesome. Yea it looks like we'll be able to get at least one pub team and one imp team fairly easily. The only issue with having one pub team and one or 2 imp teams, is that if for example the imp team blows out the pub team, we don't really have a way to easily rebalance it like when we have 2 same faction teams. Cuz nobody enjoys getting face rolled. So when we have same faction teams we can swap players between teams to rebalance it so everyone has a good time. But we will figure it out. Bring whoever you can from whatever side and we'll make something work out.

Awesome. Yea it looks like we'll be able to get at least one pub team and one imp team fairly easily. The only issue with having one pub team and one or 2 imp teams, is that if for example the imp team blows out the pub team, we don't really have a way to easily rebalance it like when we have 2 same faction teams. Cuz nobody enjoys getting face rolled. So when we have same faction teams we can swap players between teams to rebalance it so everyone has a good time. But we will figure it out. Bring whoever you can from whatever side and we'll make something work out.

If we faceroll the pub team, i can hop over on my 27 slinger to help em out.

I will be trying to get some kickball style ranked pvp matches going sunday monday and tuesday nights starting around 9-10, for those of you who dont know, kickball is where you get pug 8 man teams together, the teams queue up for ranked, the 2 teams face off, and if a team wins 2 in a row or totally blows out the other team in numbers, then team leaders can exchange players between teams to help balance the matches and make them fun for everyone b/c as we learned from LD50, nobody has fun getting facerolled. look for me on the fleet on those nights somewhere around those times, Unicorn stampede is hosting and we will use our mumble. Mumble link is on website in top left corner http://unicornstampede.enjin.com/home

Everyone is welcome to come out, have some fun and meet new ppl to pvp with as well as get some easy ranked comms for that conq gear youve been grinding so hard to get

I refuse only because you are running it. :cool:

D) All of the above.

Just kidding, I'm down and look forward to some fun matches :p

lol well fine then if you wanna have that attitude maybe when im on my juggernaut ill respec to smash and put on my smashing gear :p lol yea its gonna be fun looking forward to seeing you out there. come to think of it..i dont know that youve ever been on the receiving end of my dps yet.. :D

If I can get people in PD to show up on time to stuff, I'm sure some of our guys would be interested

thatd be cool. i was originally looking for just 2 teams on the imp side, wasnt expecting ppl to be this into it, ive had random ppl on fleet or in warzones whispering me asking what the times will be, so if we could have 2 pub teams and 2 imp teams thatd be amazing. i doubt itll happen but its looking like we should be able to get 3 teams going probably. i cant make any promises that youll be grouped up with all your guildies on the same team though

thatd be cool. i was originally looking for just 2 teams on the imp side, wasnt expecting ppl to be this into it, ive had random ppl on fleet or in warzones whispering me asking what the times will be, so if we could have 2 pub teams and 2 imp teams thatd be amazing. i doubt itll happen but its looking like we should be able to get 3 teams going probably. i cant make any promises that youll be grouped up with all your guildies on the same team though

I'd hope to not be grouped with a lot of guildies, that generally hurts kickball by giving a team an advantage. There's a guy from <The Banking Clan> named Tavious that is also interested in getting some ranked going. If you get a chance to talk to him, I'm sure he'd know a decent number of people interested in kickball ranked as well

I'd hope to not be grouped with a lot of guildies, that generally hurts kickball by giving a team an advantage. There's a guy from <The Banking Clan> named Tavious that is also interested in getting some ranked going. If you get a chance to talk to him, I'm sure he'd know a decent number of people interested in kickball ranked as well

sure ill log onto taymari my sentinel sometime and check out the response on the pub fleet. already asked around on imp fleet and got a lot of good responses so we should get a good turnout

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone that participated in the kickball last night, also to US for hosting the event. Managed to get 4 teams (2 imp and 2 pub) together for kickball and everyone had a blast (at least i know I did anyways lol). It was definately a nice break from dealing with morons for pugs in regs XD. Look forward to doing this again/more often in the near future. I think this is just what the pvp'ers that stuck around on this server needed :D Edited by UrbanSaint

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone that participated in the kickball last night, also to US for hosting the event. Managed to get 4 teams (2 imp and 2 pub) together for kickball and everyone had a blast (at least i know I did anyways lol). Look forward to doing this again/more often in the near future. I think this is just what the pvp'ers that stuck around on this server needed :D

yea man im gonna get it going again around 8-830 est time tonight so everyone come out and have some more fun

yea man im gonna get it going again around 8-830 est time tonight so everyone come out and have some more fun

Sad I missed the fun, if this continues I can only make tuesday nights so hopefully I can get on then and heal some peeps.

Sad I missed the fun, if this continues I can only make tuesday nights so hopefully I can get on then and heal some peeps.

Awesome we had a good turnout last night. Had 2 teams going for at least an hour and a half. Gonna try and do it again tonight starting between 10 and 11 eastern time. Everyone (including you crysta) should come out. Get your war zone ratings and work towards getting that firebrand gear :D

I might have to join PD now

We had another good turnout last night, were able to keep things going until about 130 in the morning est time. gonna put together a group tonight starting between 9 and 10 PM EST so everyone should come out, would love to see some PD guys come out and play. stay tuned to fleet chat and pvp chat between 9 and 10 est when we start spamming chat looking for ppl. If we have 2 or more same faction teams we'll do what we did last night and select team captains who will then pick their team.

I left pretty much all my 55s on JC minus my Vanguard so if any rep teams need an extra player i can heal/dps on my mando tank/smash on my knight or dps on my slinger as long as these rated games are not happening on a night I'm needed to do rated on pot5 i'd be happy to help out just message me here on the forums to let me know. :cool:

**I should add i do have to wait for my desktop to ship in which will be like Saturday/Monday at the latest so i wouldn't be able to help out this weekend :p I forgot that part.

-Banksy

Edited by mfourcustom

east2.voice.enjin.com:60769

Should log onto our mumble. Especially if you're pub side since we generally are playing Imp toons. Talk to Kill or Cinerous. We're generally just hanging around.

Yea and if you need to talk to one of us and neither of us are online just ask some of the guys that are in mumble to say something to me on Facebook since Facebook stuff gets sent to my phone so just ask them to do that and if I'm home I'll hop on mumble to talk to you.

Banksy sounds good. This might be the last night we do them for a little bit just cuz of this huge double xp weekend ik a lot of ppl are going to be leveling alts to take advantage of our last double xp weekend. Not sure yet but if we get anything going and need you I'll let you know

Yea and if you need to talk to one of us and neither of us are online just ask some of the guys that are in mumble to say something to me on Facebook since Facebook stuff gets sent to my phone so just ask them to do that and if I'm home I'll hop on mumble to talk to you.

Banksy sounds good. This might be the last night we do them for a little bit just cuz of this huge double xp weekend ik a lot of ppl are going to be leveling alts to take advantage of our last double xp weekend. Not sure yet but if we get anything going and need you I'll let you know

^ Sounds good:cool::cool: rateds are even slow on pot5 during these double xp weekends from what I've been told so I understand lol Also I can xfer my 55 sniper over from the bastion if any imp team needs a ranged dps and I guess I should add all toons listed are full partisan geared with around 6-8 pieces of conqueror gear I.E. implants/ear/relics stuff like that fully augmented minus my slinger who is missing a few augs.

Edited by mfourcustom