The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BIG TY for two bug fixes

moonshoter

Dismounting a vehicle will summon Companion Characters as intended for players who are in a group.

I also hope this part of it is intended >if its a active Companion he's on any kind of mission he stops and comes to my aid , I tend to make really big pulls with khem as my MT solo . if he doesn't pop well you all know .

That was a two year old bug . SO TY so much ..

•The quickbar lock button will now display the correct lock status and will no longer unlock without being toggled.

TY so you SO MUCH ,you don't know how many times I have dragged a spell off my bar in combat , and then had to look for it. I use both mouse clicks and key binds to play on any class tank healer or DPS .

I more click heal then anything else , I know how to use my key board to heal just easy for me to click heal.

and last ty not so big as top two they were are more of game breaker to me then the last ty .

Paid Character Transfers are now available! Players can visit their Account Page on swtor.com to transfer their characters to a new server. Cost: 1,800 Cartel Coins

SO far I'm impressed at how well Paid Character Transfers are working .. everything transferred over and seems to be working fine atm .

tip to the DRV Is all ways the little things likes there kind of fixes players like more then big improvements., or I Do and Im sure some others . but I speak for my self If others don't agree. :)