Something Funky with Scoundrel Healer Double Set-Bonus

So-low

This is still relevant to PVP so I'm posting it here. I was somewhat reluctant to post this as a fix will effectively nerf my main, but it's not like BW reads these posts anyways so here goes.

So prior to today's patch, scoundrel healers could still double-up on the AOE heal increase set bonuses for a total of 30% increased healing on it, even after the supposed "fix" a little while back.

After the patch today, it appeared that it had finally been correctly nerfed, but then after doing some healing I noticed that as soon as I activated my Kolto Cloud while having at least 1 stack of upper hand, the double set bonus took effect, and stayed there until I lost my upper hand stacks.

So to recap, with the double set bonus gear equipped:

- On log in, or when idle, KC heals for 8112

- With 1 Stack of upperhand, KC heals for 8571

- When I activate KC with UH it now says it heals for 10007

- If I lose upperhand with KC still active it goes down to 8778. I am not a tard so this will never happen in combat.

So as-is KC will almost always (if not always) heal for the double-bonus amount in combat.

Edited by So-low

The tooltip says it's increased, but it's actually only increasing by a small margin. That margin? The 6% increase from talents when UH is active.

Did you even read my whole OP? Specifically, the part where I stated how much it heals for with and without upper hand, then compare it to when KC is activated.