Server transfer from US to EU please make it.

relilimex

So i was stupid to begine this epic adventure on a US server as an EU player why? Angry joes guild of course but i woudl be very happy if i coudl ever move 1 of my mains over to the EU server so i can continue my adventure at my main server now.

I find myself in a similar situation, where I have most of my characters on an US server. Although it does not stop me from having fun, it does impact the potential due to time zone difference.

For this reason, I would agree to the option to allow cross continental transfers (Which I was already hoping for during the server merges).

Hopefully this is something they will consider in the near future.

I never understand why its not possible, I mean, sure on mmos where you need separate accounts for EU and US, like WoW, but swtor allows you to play on both EU and US servers on the same account, so there really isn't any excuse not to allow it.

Ruin the economy? its already FUBAR.

I never understand why its not possible.

it is possible. I transfered one of my toons from US to TOFN just right after the system began to work. I think they just closed that opportunity in a day or two. I still need to transfer my 2nd character though.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...