The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

2.2.1 Revans Armor is still bugged. CLOSE but no Cigar Bioware.

Magnusheart

Double Hood wasn't the only issue. I am grateful you did this however. 2 of the 3 originally reported bugs are now gone. Leaving one more. The light grey color bug that happened at exactly 1.6.1 patch. Eric, no hate, I love you for keeping to your guns, but you did say there would be color adjustments.

1. Revan's Lower Robe were Brown instead of Black and Red. -Fixed when collections came out.

2. Revan's Chestplate had a double hood. -Just barely fixed.

3. After patch 1.6.1 The color was changed to GREY over its old BLACK. Dodged the quality control's sniper scope.

Now before quoting Eric Musco's Post saying Color adjustments were going to happen. I am going to do a before and after Montage comparing a picture of Revan's set pre 1.6.0 and one of mine on the same body type, class and sex to replacte what it is now in 2.2.1

Revan's BLACK Robes before they were bugged to light grey in BETA- pre 1.6.1

http://oi48.tinypic.com/dovzi9.jpg

After 1.6.1's Light Grey Bug to now 2.2.1

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2ptorx5.jpg

Now then. Time to cut away to Eric's Quote about saying The light grey bug WAS going to be addressed.

Hey everyone,

After passing that information on to the team we have decided that we will be changing Revan's armor, and more than just the double hood! I will have more specifics later on, but aside from just fixing the double hood, you will see some color adjustments, etc. in the armor overall. Our current target for these changes will be Game Update 2.2.

I want to reiterate that when these changes take place, we will not be releasing a classic version of Revan's armor - the new appearance will be the only appearance available.

Thanks everyone!

-eric

Now then. This would however be easy fix on OUR SIDE. if you gave out Black Primary dye and unlocked Revan's set. But then again I have to talk back to myself thinking I had to complain about the previous 2 design oversights for over half a year now to get SOME of them removed.

Thanks for holding to your guns Bioware. But you missed, just like the quality control of the other cartel item bugs. Why does it matter? We buy these with money, they should be quadruple quality checked......... insted of half assed.

Investigator's chest has a double hood, hood down shouldn't exist

Pathfinders chest has a double hood, hood down shouldn't exist

Preceptor's Robe has a clipping mesh error for its butt-flap sticks out of the robe part.

Calo Nord's Helmet on most sex/body types has your head sticking out of it.

Calo Nord's Chestpeice has HORRIBLE clipping meshes with the bags on the jacket free fall mesh parts.

Thana Vesh's butt cover robe piece doesn't position properly for MALES.

Trouble Makers Duster has similar buggy appearance above on females.

Relaxed Vestments have a horrible glitch on female bodies under the right breast. http://img2.picload.org/image/awowraa/chestglitch.jpg

Bastila Shan's Brown shoulder parts clip inside on every sex/bodytype doing any animations even walking.

And that is just what I have gathered alone, not counting what has been fixed. I am disgusted. on how low your quality control is. Go and look at my Cartel Coins Ledger history. I used to buy almost 120$ worth of coins a new pack day. And now, I will be doing hugely less. Even if there are things I want in future packs. I love this game but I wont be blindly throwing my money at faulty products anymore.

Edited by Magnusheart