should I transfer for PVE?

onegoldpls

isions is an experienced 8 Man Operations-focused PVE guild in the SWTOR community and we are looking for skilled, dedicated players to join us.

As we complete our 8-man progression we intend to do 16-man operations and would like to find the best players possible to grow within that 16 man group.

We are looking for new Members of all classes, be it as a social member - looking for people to play/chat with while doing dailies/levelling and no requirement to raid, or to bolster our raiding lineup - we would like to eventually get back to 16 Man Operations and or 2 x 8 Man Operations depending which ever offers the most challenge. . Gear level isn't essential if you would like to join as a raider, but the less gearing up we need to do the better!

Check us out at http://torvision.enjin.com, or /w Anúbis, Tagrine, Seerlena or Mystified in game.

We are currently actively recruiting

1 Tank

1 Healer (Operative Ideally )

1 Ranged DPS ( Sniper Ideally )

Very good server for PVE if thats your thing :)

Youll find lots of guild types focused on PVE,

May i also recomend guild i joined The Necromonger Empire. PVE/Social focused guild

Ask in general chat on fleet youll always find one of us. Or me on Quickcast / Quickstrike normally at min.