Old gear offer

Ok i had an idea. I and many other people miss the old Tionese, battlemaster armor and ect. can we possibly have some of those sets offered on the Cartel market ? since the models are already in the game ? they dont even have to have the mods, i would just like the armor back. PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS BIOWARE!!!

This would be the best idea since sliced bread. They should never remove items from the game. I have a bunch of this gear, mostly the pvp stuff. I didn't get much of the pve gear til far too late to complete anything but the free set and nearly all of black hole gear. Anything that adds more diversity is a good thing. keep removing gear and eventually everyone will look the same.

No, i started playng since the beginning and i would hate it if new players could just buy the gear that only vets have.

So, only because i registered some time after you, i dont have right to have it? great, man, you are really so good person... please.i would like you were the one who came later and never had the chance to get that armor, and then we would see what you think about it.

there are a lot of threads about this, i made myself one here

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=653390

and there is another main thread for this, here

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=618275

I totally support this, and i hope sooner or later they'll do it.

I would also like to see these sets return and I am only interested in the shells. I would also like to add that I already have a full set on my Sage and most of her companions have full or partial Rakata gear. I would also like to see orange moddable belts and bracers (which I have just unmoddable epics) that match these sets and hopefully the named weapons with effects perhaps like Jolee's lightsaber with the Tythonian Force Master's effect on it. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in as a founder who has this gear but would like to see it make a return for my alts and companions.