Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Need help with underworld trading skill

alphazoolou

Why do I have mission I do not need? sense I started crafting my mission log always has around 4 companion gift mission and a few fabric missions but alwways it only give me 1 metals mission at a time which is the only mission I need. My cybertech and scavsging are both over 300+ yet underworld is only 68.... Any way to fix it? don't say log then religion because that foes nothing still gives me 4 useless mission and only 1 metals mission

Zoning in and out of your ship will also reset missions, but I can't promise it'll change the number of metals missions. You could also always run the others and sell the materials ... gifts at least seem to sell pretty well on my server.

I mean is this craft like this for everyone or is or just my bad fortune? ill runner all mission then when they all come back its always the same... only one metals mission.... I have no need for credits ;) I just wannabe be able to craft armoring and mods for lower level guildies

I mean is this craft like this for everyone or is or just my bad fortune? ill runner all mission then when they all come back its always the same... only one metals mission.... I have no need for credits ;) I just wannabe be able to craft armoring and mods for lower level guildies

I have no need for credits ;) I just wannabe be able to craft armoring and mods for lower level guildies

It is certainly none of my business what you enjoy, but this puzzles me greatly. Why not just take those credits and buy the mats on the GTN? I mean when I need green goo, I don't run a low-level bio mission, I run a mission that might make enough credits to buy a couple of stacks of goo.

also if you send a comp on a mission then right click it their crew skill window to cancel it, it will clear it from the log and refund you the cost of running it as a mission. Often by clearing out companion missions it will free up a second

materials mission either fabrics or metals.

If you only want to level UT, you can run the gift missions as well as metal missions. Gifts are useful for raising companion affection, and also easy to get rid of via the GTN. Avoid fabric missions unless you need the materials though.

With 68 UT, you probably still only have access to grade 1 missions. There are only two metal missions available at that grade, so it's not that unusual that only one (or even none at all) appears in the list. Most higher grades have four metal missions.

I often use the grade 1 gift missions to reset higher level missions, especially if on a slow computer. They only take a couple minutes to run, and sending out multiple companions will get you several resets in quick succession as the missions finish. It's much less annoying than zoning in and out of ship and can even be faster. Afterwards you can either use the gifts or put them on GTN to cover the costs.

Edited by DataBeaver

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.